Sunday 15 September 2019

15 September 2019, travel day: Groningen - La Isla


The alarm goes off at 7 a.m.  I am early at Schiphol airport to meet my daughter to have coffee together. It was a big surprise for me that all my kids were at the airport.
Parents of the chromosome 6 group came to wave me goodbye as well. Many photos, good wishes and hugs later I am going to check in my backpack.




In the airplane I meet José, my blablacar date. He is going to share his car with me and will drop me on his way to Gijon in La Isla.
I arrived 8 o'clock in the evening in the hostel of La Isla where I could immediately join the other pilgrims for diner.

Last but not least I would like to thank José from blablacar and all of you who emailed me best wishes for my Camino. Thanks to Pauline for the nice mascotte.



Also a big thank you to all sponsors. Aafke regularly  updates the amount of money raised, that you can see in the top right side of this webpage. It represents the sum of all donations made via one of the options listed below.

Hasta manana
Professor Conny



Do you want to support Professor Conny during her 1200 kilometre walk for Chromosome 6?

Donate options
JustGiving
PayPal
Geef.nl
Tikkie (Dutch only)

Direct bank transfer:
Bank account: NL21 ABNA 0423 1266 95
In the name of: Stichting Steunfonds UMCG
Reference: 4950351 Chromosome6
SWIFT-BIC code: ABNANL2A (for international transfers)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to follow Professor Conny by Email

Donate options

Donate via PayPal

Donate via Geef.nl


Bank Transfer

Bank account: NL21 ABNA 0423 1266 95
In the name of: Stichting Steunfonds UMCG
Reference: 4950351 Chromosome6

SWIFT-BIC code: ABNANL2A for international transfers